Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Why was Super Soul Sunday an Awesome Experience for me?


By Jill


Today I watched my first ever episode of Oprah's Super Soul Sunday and I was glued to the set with my mouth open in total amazement.  The content of the show with guests Marie Forleo,  Mastin Kipp, and Gabrielle Bernstein and of course Oprah was at the exact frequency of our latest mandala entitled "My Heart Is Open."

Here is a little of my Oprah history ~ I really haven't been an Oprah fan for many years.  I saw a live show when I was 18 years old and sat right up front.  My experience of that show and the feeling I got from her was not a good one and I held that with me for a very long time. She was not friendly to the audience at all and when there was a break for commercials she would walk off set with, what I remember to be, a look of disdain on her face.  I felt she was totally phony and only put on a show for the camera.

As I matured I was able to realize that the topic of the show was a very sensitive one and it certainly wasn't  warm and fuzzy.  I thought that it was very likely that it could have  triggered something in her that brought up some stuff and she was doing the best she could in the moment and that is why she seemed so cold, distant and full of disgust.

But I still did not watch The Oprah Show even though I started hearing so many wonderful things about how she was changing people's lives with her content and the guests she was having on them. A bit odd since many of her guests were some of my favorite authors and teachers that had impacted my life in very positive ways.

Imagine my surprise when I was so pulled, what almost seemed to be against my will, to watch this episode.  Thanks to Marie Forleo since she was the main force that intrigued me to watch it in the first place.  And there I sat glued to the set in awe.

Just to give you a timeline on what had happened prior to me viewing the episode, here is how the sequence of events unfolded.  

On November 12, Michelle sent me the image of the latest mandala she created ~ My Heart Is Open.   On November 15,  I did the Quantum Level energy work on the mandala along with my reading of the energy message that this mandala radiates and represents.

 I was so moved by the powerful energy and message from this mandala that I emailed my friend in Australia and shared some of it with her.  In my email I said:

"The message in a nutshell was that our journey here is to open our hearts and as we do that and come alive and teach it to others...we will be living a joy filled life in Inner Alignment!  I'm sure I can't count how many times I have heard that before in some form or another...I mean really, could Joseph Campbell have said it any more clearly! I love that it is the energy that this mandala radiates!"

Now on November 18, I hear Oprah and guests talk about the exact  energy and message that this mandala carries!  

Okay so by now you are probably wondering why I am sharing this with you and what the heck my point is?  I promise I'm getting there!

Obviously I love what Michelle and I are doing with these amazing mandala's and I know that there are so many benefits to working with them.  I also know that our clients and customers have also felt the amazing energy and benefits of them.  Both of us are in total awe at how this work comes through us and is so Divinely Inspired.

What I am not convinced of is that we are marketing them properly as we are both very mindful about using manipulation or fear based marketing.  That doesn't feel right to us, we don't like it and we don't want to do that to you.

Having said that, after watching this episode of Super Soul Sunday I really want to get the message of this particular mandala out there in a BIG way and I am asking for your help. 

First, I invite you to purchase one for yourself to experience the energy first hand.  Only seventeen dollars for the download and that includes both my reading and Michelle's. 

Second, If you love it and it resonates with you, please share our website and information with as many people that you feel guided and inspired to, so they can purchase their very own.

The more people with their heart open, the more we are in Inner Alignment, the better the World.

Wishing you a Peace and Joy filled rest of the week :)

PS:  For those of you that do global work, if you haven't already printed out your free I AM Love mandala now would be a great time and you may want to include it in your work.  I have set up a Grid using the mandala to surround the Middle East with Divine Love for the highest and greatest good of all.  I wrote my intention directly on the area around the printed mandala and placed my crystals around the mandala.  Simple yet very powerful.

How do you use your Inner Alignment Mandalas?  Let us know in the comments below :)

With Heart,

Jill Marie




4 comments:

  1. oh.... I LOVE this. Thank you Michelle and Jill Marie for creting this and bringing its wonderful, loving energy into the world. I am going to order it RIGHT now. :) Thank you beautiful spirits... for ALL the love you bring to earth. It is SO appreciated. xoxox Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ... I CAN spell! :) I meant 'creating' of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... Jill Marie and Michelle... Just a quick question. Is it possible to add a link in this post to take your readers right to the place to order this...? I have tried clicking a few places here and am not able to get there from this page. It would make it easier for those who are interested to go right to the place to order it easily :) Thank you. xoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandi for bringing this to our attention. I have added the link to make it easier! And thank you for all of your kind words and your support! We are so blessed to have you be a part of our I AM community! xo

    ReplyDelete