Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Birth of Emerge

By: Michelle



I was talking to a friend the other day and explaining the origins of the Emerge class and it occurred to me that you might enjoy hearing about it too.

Jill & I were wanting to offer something to all of you lovely people in our community. We weren't exactly sure what it was going to be so I decided to go into the Akashic Records and ask for guidance.

It always amazes me how powerful and beautiful the messages are for me in the records and this day was no different. The idea for Emerge flowed through me in the most amazing way.

The meditation was so powerful and I could feel the energy surging through me. When it was complete I was completely energized, excited and inspired to share this with all of you so you could experience it too.

The process of creating the mandalas was so fun and I was deep in the creative flow, just playing around with art supplies like I did when I was a kid. The whole process was just... FUN!

Jill was creating a mandala too and when we met to discuss the experience we were so thrilled at the amazing and deep insight we received from our mandalas and we knew even more strongly that we had to share it.

Jill is such an expert in the energetic world and that expertise helped to anchor that energy and keep it flowing and I just knew something so cool was happening.

It's times like these that I am so grateful for learning how to partner with the Universe to allow such amazing gifts to flow through me. And I am so grateful for Jill's talents, wisdom, and her incredibly strong connection to Spirit to create something completely awesome.

Emerge is starting on Monday, April 22nd. I would love to invite you to join us on this journey because I truly believe it is an amazing process!

No comments:

Post a Comment