Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tired Of The Same Old Gratitude List?

I love having a Gratitude Journal and it is a key element to my Daily Alignment Practice, but I confess and sometimes it feels more like a chore.  I just do it to get it done and don't enter into the feeling tone of Gratitude, which really defeats much of the purpose.

Lately I have been working with ways to make it more fun and right now this is my favorite :)

10 Super Simple and/or Silly Things I LOVE About My Life.

  I Love that my kids love listening to Johnny Cash songs and sign them out loud when we are in the car.

 I Love when I am sitting in meditation and I can feel the strong connection with the Universe and  Bella, Luna, my cat, will suddenly begin purring, even though she was sleeping peacefully next to me the whole time.

  I Love when I go to sleep at night and Bella Luna curls up next to me in the crook of my arm.

I Love watching Bella Luna soaking up the Rays.

Bella Luna enjoying the Sun


I Love when my husband calls me Deuce, a nickname my niece gave me 20 plus years ago when she was 2.

I Love when I overhear my son telling his friends, "My mom is into all this weird stuff but you know it really works!"

I Love living by my own schedule doing what I love to do.

I Love that I'm 45 and still feel like I'm in my late 20's but with the wisdom that comes with age and life experiences.

I Love A New Day Art Studio and the journals that Deanna Jinjoe makes.

A New Day Art Studio Handmade Journals by Deanna Jenjoe


I Love being able to connect with like minded people all over the world!

I Love having a business partner and friend that is an Intuitive Artist.

My Birthday Gift from Michelle Geoffroy :)


I Love that my 17 year old daughter will still ask me if I need a Power Hug*

I Love the Power of Love and an Open Heart :)

I Love all of you!  Sounds sappy but true!  I am so thankful for the Light you add to this world

Oh I guess that is 13 things!  I was having so much fun I don't want to stop!

 *I made up Power Hugs when the kids were little because I had Fibromyalgia and some days it was almost impossible to get out of bed.  I told them that their Power Hugs would fill me with so much love, and that it helped me have more energy.  Those Power Hugs worked like magic!

 It was a combination of the pain and exhaustion, plus the love of my family that led me on my Quest to feel better and heal my energetic imbalances.  It was so life changing that I went on to study the energy system and become an Energy Healer myself so I could help as many people as possible to live an empowered life.

Hope you have a wonderful day filled with Love and Gratitude and maybe even some Power Hugs ;)

With Heart,

Jill Marie












No comments:

Post a Comment