Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Decoding Life

By Jill Marie

I see life as a fun adventure most of the time, and  I feel a strong desire to have a deeper understanding of what is going on in my life.  Sometimes I just trust that all is unfolding as it is supposed to,  and I will know the meaning, or not,  at the right time, but mostly I am compelled to know and understand what is going on in my experience, like it is game.

One of the things I wanted to be when I was younger was a Detective and now I can see that I carry that Archetypal energy in my field.  I also carry the energy of the Heroine/Hero,  the Artist,  and the Healer to name a few.  You can begin to see how and why I interpret life through symbols and feel a strong affinity to decoding life.

Here are some definitions from  Sacred Contracts:  The Journey  by Caroline Myss and Peter Occhiogrosso:

Detective ~ Combines great powers of observation with highly evolved intuition.

Heroine ~ Confronts increasingly difficult obstacles to awaken an inner spiritual power and achieve a heroic vision that ultimately serves the tribe.

Artist ~ Expressing a dimension of life that is just beyond the five senses.  Inspires others to see life symbolically.

Healer ~  Passion to serve others by repairing body, mind and spirit.  Inherent strength and ability to assist people in transforming their pain into a healing process, and to channel the energy needed to generate physical and emotional changes.

Life is meant to be lived.  It is meant for joy and experience and love and adventure...and so much more.  Life is speaking to us through symbols and messages that are all around us and when we pay attention we begin seeing life through new eyes as if it is being decoded.

Can we just tap into the field of Infinite Wisdom and understand without having to decode it?

Absolutely!  But while you are in the process of that direct connection...it can be fun to put on your decoder ring and see what is revealed to you.


What symbols do you see all around you and what do they mean for you?


When I first started seeing spirals I didn't give it much thought, but shortly after I started noticing them I began to "wake up".  After a few months I finally got it:  Spirals symbolize the spiritual journey.  It is also considered to represent the evolutionary process of learning and growing.  You can find spirals throughout history in almost all cultures, from ancient primitive rock carvings on all continents to today's corporate logos.  They show up in Celtic art, native American petroglyphs, Nazca earthworks, Arabic architecture, Japanese rock gardens, Hindu spiritual texts, Australian aboriginal paintings and African art.  It remains a non-sectarian as no religious or political group has claimed exclusive rights to the spiral.

The next symbol that was showing up everywhere was the Fleur de Lis which is an archetype of what some call the God-flame.  It is a symbol our Souls know intimately.




Some believe that there are signs and symbols scattered about the Earth plan to help us wake up.  Often times they come up in popular decorative themes when the masses are ready to remember who they truly are.  Reminders to our Souls, reassurances to some extent, that no matter how asleep we are that there would always be symbols that provide us with clues to our True Nature and help us wake up from the dream.

To me this symbol now represents an anchoring of our Higher Self into the psychical world, as our True Nature blossoms into greater expression.

It is no mistake that I am now blessed to work with an Intuitive Artist who creates beautiful custom Mandalas, that carry energetic Soul Codes that are ready to be activated and amplified in one's energy field.

I LOVE my life ;)  Living on Purpose is a beautiful thing!

Are you ready to activate your Soul Codes?  Visit our Custom Mandala Page

or

Check out the Prints of specific Mandalas here.

Remember to pay attention to what is showing up for you in your life...and if so inclined see what meaning it has for you.













No comments:

Post a Comment