Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Time to Recharge



Sometimes life gets busy and we lose track of our lives. We rush from one activity to the next, we plan dinner, do laundry, clean the house and before we know it a month has gone by and we can't remember what we did.

That has been my life from time to time and as I've mentioned before, baseball season is a particularly busy season and I've been in deep!

This last weekend my family traveled to Indianapolis for a baseball tournament. I stayed home to care for our elderly dog. I had four days home alone...

I didn't know what to do with myself. I cleaned the house, I wrote, I cleaned out my inbox and then I rented movies and just relaxed on the couch. I watched a lot of movies!

And you know what, I was rejuvenated. Sometimes it doesn't take much to recharge the batteries.

What do you do to help you recharge?

No comments:

Post a Comment