Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Take A Moment To Just Be Present







By Jill Marie

How often do you find yourself so busy with your daily activities that you just don't take a moment to really focus and be fully present with what you are doing?

I have been blessed with an incredible schedule for the past several years.  I work from home most of the time unless I'm seeing clients at the Wellness Center, doing live workshops or training's, and I schedule my clients in a way that works well for me and my family.  I also like a lot of downtime so I can be mindful and centered in what I do.

I coach my clients and teach the importance of having a Daily Alignment Practice (DAP) that works well for them and I also teach the F.I.T.T. Principle for when things don't seem to be working as well as they used to.

I am now in the midst of realizing that it is time for me to re-evaluate my DAP. because what I'm doing now is not working!  I've recently been busier than I have since I was a Nurse Manager many years ago.  In addition to Inner Alignment Mandalas, my private practice, and the Wellness Center, I am working on a huge, exciting project that brings 39 Intuitive Artist's together to create an Oracle Deck!

It has gotten so big it turned into a  Full-Time job!  Luckily I love what I'm doing and what is being created and at the same time I am doing three other jobs, have my home and my family to take care of and my parent's Estate (thankfully my oldest brother is doing most of it...thank you Jay!) ...and I have officially entered the state of overwhelm!

It snuck up gradually...first I stopped doing Yoga, then my eating habits got bad, my house started getting more cluttered, my daily reflection/meditation time shortened...and now I realized I am drinking less and less water and am dehydrated!

Sure I had moments of realization and knew what was happening and I would take time out to re-group a bit, but not consistently.  I fiddled a bit with my DAP but spent more time focusing on how I could get back to my regular DAP and still keep up with my new schedule...I forgot to incorporate the F.I.T.T. Principle which only led to frustration and overwhelm.

Thankfully I work with an amazing team of Guides who came through load and clear...I am no good to myself, my family, or my clients if I don't take the time to Be Present and connect with my True Essence and take care of my physical body.

My priority for today...revamp my DAP and get out in nature and go for a walk.



How is your Daily Alignment Practice going?  Is it to re-evaluate it , or if you don't have one yet,  is it time develop one?

Faith Hill said it best..."Just Breathe", and when you take some time to do it consciously throughout the day, and connect with your Source of life, it is priceless and brings much needed clarity!

Have a great week ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment