Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Embracing Blue ~ A Peek Inside My Intuitive Process

By Jill Marie Chesrow

I just loved our first online workshop Emerge, not only as a co-creator of it but also going through it with such wonderful participants.  There is something about the Group Energy that brings life to a whole new level ;)

Michelle and I had gone through the process prior to the group class and I got some wonderful insight and many shifts started taking place in my life.  My original plan for the group class was to go through the class like a participant and create a new mandala along with everybody else,  but instead I was guided to create a Mandala Crystal Grid for the class, do daily energy work on behalf of all those that were aligned with that,  and share the messages coming through.  I LOVED doing that even though it wasn't part of the original plan.  Being open and flexible to guidance coming through is essential to living a more Intuitive based life.

After one of the group energy sessions, I was then guided to go through the process again and I created another Emerge Mandala.  Just like the first time I went through it, I got a lot of insight from the process,  and  from the symbolic images and phrases that were chosen.

Days after I still felt like there was a message I was missing and I kept seeing the mandala in my mind's eye and the blue was jumping out at me...almost as if it was calling my name.

Hmmmm what message did Blue have for me I wondered?  Then I began to hear "Embracing Blue".  So off I went on a journey to Embrace Blue and see what my Higher Self was telling me beyond the initial insight I received 

 To help me Embrace Blue I actually went and got a pedicure and chose blue nail polish that matched the blue in my mandala!  I like to have fun in life and I wanted to be a detective when I was younger so what better way to make this a fun adventure, and honestly I needed that daily reminder to Embrace Blue and I knew every time I looked at my toes it would remind me ;)

Embracing Blue Reminder,  Blue Toenail Polish :)

I started with the obvious...what meaning does the color blue have? For that I love the site http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html


Blue Color  Blue

Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability (side note....Stability is huge for me this year as I am in my 4th year of my 9 year cycle) It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven.
Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism (I wasn't happy to read that part...lol) and produces a calming effect (that part I liked :) Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity.
Blue is linked to consciousness and intellect. 
Blue suppresses appetite (thank God!)
Light blue is associated with health, healing, tranquility, understanding, and softness.


That gave me a good base and also confirmed some of the insight I had already received.  I also felt very called to explore the Water Element.  I do Elemental Healing so perhaps I was being called to do some healing in that element???  So I did a quick check in and sure enough I was ready to do some "healing" and releasing in this element.  This was getting better than I imagined ;)

Healing and releasing in the Water Element is associated with Flow, movement, transformation, adaptation and acceptance   There are 53 trapped emotions that I work with in the Water Element and aspects of all 53 were cleared via one of the healing modalities that I have been trained in.  I felt so much lighter!

Then I did a quick check in again...was there more information to be revealed?  Yup it was time to look at the 5th Chakra.  I ended up clearing the excesses and deficiencies in my Throat Chakra and balancing it (The color is Light Blue in case you didn't know)  Once I was done doing that I knew what I was being guided to do next.

If you know me well  you can probably guess what I was guided to do...

Did you guess create a Mandala Crystal Grid?

Embracing Blue Mandala Crystal Grid



Center Stone:  Celestite
Outer Stones:  Blue Lace Agate, Lapis Lazuli, Sodalite, Lapis Lazuli, Angelite, Lapis Lazuli, Blue Chalcedony, Lapis Lazuli

There is still more information coming through as well as inspired action steps that I will want to take but you get the idea.

Our Intuition speaks to us all the time.  You just need to learn the symbolic language of your Soul.

How does your Intuition communicate with you?

What are you being guided to embrace in your life?


With Heart,

Jill Marie






1 comment:

  1. Jill, I love this! It's great to see how much information you received from your mandala and are still continuing to recieve. Very cool. Love the blue toes too!

    X

    ReplyDelete