Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My Simple Gratitude

by: Michelle

I am such a big proponent of gratitude. Tapping into the positive energy of gratitude has changed my life. Beginning a gratitude practice is one of the first things I encourage the clients I work with to incorporate into their lives. Today I want to share a little piece of what I am grateful for these days.

I am grateful for the beautiful and fragrant lilacs that are blooming in my front yard.

I am grateful the grass is sooo long because my son isn't here to cut it. He is down in Texas playing in the College World Series. Go Chiefs!

I am grateful for my Mother's Day flowers.

I am grateful for the ants that are helping my peonies open.

I am grateful my kids can play in the street.

I am grateful to have been a part of Aidan's 5th grade party.

I am grateful to see Aidan's baseball team win the championship at his weekend tournament. Can you say undefeated?!

I am grateful that my Little Liam is so loving.

I am grateful my good old dogs are still here with us.
I am grateful for Twitter where I snagged this picture of my son in Texas.

I am grateful Devin is studying hard for his finals.
I am grateful my son Dallas is coming home from the Air Force for the first time in 1 1/2 years.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment